Discover financial independence through powerful advice
Today’s economic landscape abounds with both opportunities and challenges. Knowing which path to follow in order to pursue your goals and financial freedom can be a daunting adventure to embark upon alone.
Whether you are planning your retirement, investing for a child’s college education, or financing a new business, you will need a strategy designed to get you from where you are today to where you would like to be tomorrow. The philosophy of Done asset allocation may be just the vehicle to get you there. By creating a comprehensive, customized portfolio consisting of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, Strategic Asset Management allows you to pursue your financial objectives.
Together, we will devise and implement an active portfolio management strategy based upon the tenets of asset allocation and diversification. Periodic reviews of the portfolio’s composition and performance can help to ensure that your assets are positioned to take advantage of market opportunities, while withstanding market volatility.
Unique features and benefits:
· Simplicity – One account. One statement. One fee. Strategic Asset Management allows you to have all your investments under one roof, making it easy to monitor, manage and make changes to your portfolio when necessary.
· Customization – Portfolios can be created to minimize the tax consequences of investing, address current income needs, protect your retirement assets or seek capital appreciation. Regardless of your investment objectives, your portfolio will be constructed to reflect your personal goals, time horizon and risk parameters, as well as other considerations.
· Independent research – LPL Financial Research provides independent, objective research on asset allocation, model portfolios, fund selection and equity recommendations.
· Reporting – Quarterly performance reports provide clear, concise information about your investments. These reports provide an excellent opportunity for you and your advisor to review your investment mix and determine whether your current portfolio correctly reflects your long-term financial goals.
· Account Services – Margin, check writing, automatic debit and direct billing are available.
The most important thing you can do to secure your own financial future is to start planning today. Your financial consultant knows the questions to ask and can help you find the answers you need. Why wait? Schedule a free, no-obligation appointment today.