The right plan can make everything easier.
Some surprises in life are good, like winning the lottery or unexpectedly running into an old friend. But what happens to your money when you’re gone shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. That’s why it’s important to have a plan. Let your insurance or investment professional help you manage and organize every detail of your estate plan so there are no surprises.
Having an estate plan can be as helpful during your lifetime as it is after you’re gone.
During your lifetime, an estate plan allows you to:
· Identify who will make financial and medical decisions if you’re ever incapacitated
· Give direction about life-support measures you may or may not want taken in the event of a terminal illness
Upon your death, an estate plan:
· Names guardians for your children
· Describes exactly how you’d like your assets distributed
· May enable you to reduce the effect of estate and gift taxes
· May help your heirs avoid probate court and the lengthy probate process
The most important thing you can do to secure your own financial future is to start planning today. Your financial consultant knows the questions to ask and can help you find the answers you need. Why wait? Schedule a free, no-obligation appointment today.